Duration : 20 months | Eligibility: 10+2 | Schedule: 2 hrs a day & 3 days a week / Fast track
Broadcasting at Arena Animation
The Broadcast industry is bigger today than it ever was! Our International course of Broadcasting at Arena Animation promises you an even brighter future in Broadcasting your dreams in the sky..!!!
The Indian Broadcast television industry was at Rs. 47,500 Crore in 2014, and is expected to grow to reach Rs. 97,500 Crore in 2019 i.e. in the near future. Digitization of cable is achieving various levels of success in different regions. There is a big opportunity in the television media segment for all stakeholders. The consumer is willing to pay for quality content which is distributed to them in a well-packaged manner. A career as a broadcast designer is all you need to make it big in the television industry! Our course of Broadcasting at Arena Animation will get you prepared in the best way for this venture.
Broadcasting at Arena Animation is a part of the Arena Animation International Program (AAIP). The IIAP Broadcast is a comprehensive program that trains students end-to-end in all aspects of Channel Packaging to make them job-ready professionals. Broadcasting at Arena Animation focuses on the DESIGN aspect of digital communication that will transform MOTION MEDIA PROFESSIONALS for the high-end Film, TV and Digital Media industry. It imparts training in fundamentals & techniques of graphic animation, live-footages, music, sound, electronic and interactive media, and unconventional media tools to create engaging motion visuals for short-form visual communications, entertainment, edutainment, commercials, broadcast and corporate communications and trains on the latest technologies and tools used in the broadcast industry
Key Growth Indicators :
- The number of TV households in India increased to 168 million in 2014, implying a TV penetration of 61 percent
- The number of Cable and Satellite (C&S) subscribers increased by 10 million in 2014, to reach 149 million.
- The paid C&S subscriber base is expected to grow to 175 million by 2019, representing 90 percent of TV households.
- With 168 million TV households, India is the world’s second-largest television market after China
- Licenses to 45 new News and Entertainment channels
- Star, Sony, Viacom, and Zee.
- 350 broadcasters which cater to 780 channels
- Convergence between Entertainment, Information, and Telecommunication impacting India’s Broadcasting sector
- Continued digitization of distribution infrastructure,
- Demand for regional and niche content
- HOTSTAR launched on 1 February and has got 5 million downloads so far
- India-Pakistan World Cup Cricket 2015 viewed by 25 million on Hotstar and starsports.com in India.
AAIP â€“ BROADCAST MODULES
Develop your visualization, graphic, and audio-video editing skills, and learn to design for broadcast.
|Concepts of Graphics & Illustrations||–|
|Digital Illustrations||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Digital Painting||Adobe Photoshop Extended CC|
|2D Animation Concepts||Animate CC|
|Digital Filmmaking and Pre-production||–|
|Production Planning – I||Shotgun|
|Audio-Video Editing||Adobe Audition CC|
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
|Storyboarding & Animatics||Adobe Premiere Pro CC|
You will get a Certificate in AAIP in Graphic & Visual Design (GVD) on completion of this semester.
Learn compositing, motion graphics, and advanced post production techniques. Create your broadcast design portfolio.
|Broadcast Design||Concepts & Structure|
|Production Planning – II||Shotgun|
|3D Basics – Modeling to Animation||–|
|Motion Graphics in 3ds Max||3ds Max|
|Rendering with V-Ray||3ds Max with V-Ray|
|Broadcast Design using Cinema 4D||Cinema 4D|
|Visual Effects and Compositing||Adobe After Effects Professional|
|Advanced Post Production Techniques||Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Digital Marketing & Media Concepts||–|
|Broadcast Media||Web, Television, Radio, Mobile, YouTube & Social Media|
|Production Planning – III||Shotgun|
|Broadcast Design Portfolio||Project|
Get aÂ Certificate in AAIP BroadcastÂ completion of the course.
Trikaya House, Office No 101, Sr. 925a, FC Road
Behind Deendayal Hospital, Pune -411005
- Access Online varsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Understand concepts of design, composition, typography, visualization, audio-video editing, and digital filmmaking
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations, and retouch images
- Understand the techniques and create storyboards for animation
- Create 2D & 3D animations & vector graphics
- Create broadcast motion graphics & promos using Cinema 4D
- Get hands-on training using latest tools including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Graphic Designer
- Broadcast Designer
- Layout Designer
- Digital Artist
- Pre-production Artist
- Storyboard Artist
- 2D Motion Graphics Artist
- 3D Motion Graphics Artist
- CG modeler