Duration: 15 months | Eligibility: 10+2 | Schedule: 2 hrs a day & 3 days a week / Fast track
About Digital Communication Design (DCD)
We live in the digital age – where everything from shoes to books to banking is available online. We can access products, services & information from our computers or our tablets or even our mobile phones. This is the era of Digital Communication Design, the digital dawn that the world had been waiting for.
Obviously, the digital domain is huge & growing fast. This sector needs thousands of trained professionals. There are multiple career opportunities in every segment, and these careers offer quick professional & monetary growth as well.
Arena brings you a course to prepare you for an exciting career in the digital space. From design to video composition, our Digital Communication Design (DCD) course trains you in the various aspects of creating designs for online advertising, typography techniques, advertising concepts for digital media & TV, layouts for web pages, sound composition, 2D design & animation – and lots more.
The exciting world of Digital Marketing promises you even more exciting rewards. With our Digital Communication Design Course, we make sure your skill set doesn’t fall short!
Learn concepts of advertising, sound composition, digital video techniques & create your own digital communication portfolio.
- Designing Marketing & Media Concept
- Digital Advertising Concept
- Typography Design
- Digital Artworks
- Digital Imaging
- Sound Composition
- 2D Design & Animation
- Digital Video Techniques
- Digital Communication Portfolio
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe PhotoshopÂ CC
- Adobe AuditionÂ CC
- Adobe AnimateÂ CC
- Edge AnimateÂ CC
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe PreludeÂ CC
Trikaya House, Office No 101, Sr. 925a, FC Road
Behind Deendayal Hospital, Pune -411005
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media