Duration : 18 months | Eligibility: 10+2 | Schedule: 2 hrs a day & 3 days a week / Fast track
About Graphics, Web Designing and Development (GWDD)
From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design, also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer. With our courses on Graphics, Web Designing and Development (GWDD) you not only learn to use Graphics to make your work appear more vivid, but also learn to make prodigious developments to the website so as to gain maximal public interest.
The graphic & web design industry has grown to Rs. 45,470 crores in the year 2017*. This growth has lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these sought after professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena’s Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
With Arena’s Graphics, Web Designing and Development (GWDD) program, you can expect to be thorough with the latest in graphic designing and with creating the fundamental programs, essential to create a website that catches the Public eye. Designing and Development of a website takes a lot more than simply learning how a website is created. Putting your creativity to its optimum use and creating extraordinary websites and graphis, is where the motive of this course lies.
Learn design & graphics, and create your own web design portfolio.
Learn to develop & design interactive websites and optimize them for search engines.
Trikaya House, Office No 101, Sr. 925a, FC Road
Behind Deendayal Hospital, Pune -411005
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Work with in-demand tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML5, AngularJS & Drupal
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
- Web Designer
- Flash Animator
- Layout Designer
- UI Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- SEO Consultant
- Content Management System specialist